Priority One: Quality of Education
- In every class, every lesson every day is at least ‘Good.’
- Lessons are always appropriately pitched with effective scaffolding where required.
- Significant improvement in the quality of speaking and listening, with all children using standard English in speaking (where required) and writing.
- Children have wider vocabulary to draw from – particularly tier two and three words.
- All subjects are effectively implemented – including science, computing and the foundation subjects
Priority Two: Subject Leadership
- Subject leaders understand the expectations and are effective in their roles.
- All subjects are effectively taught – pitched appropriately in each year group building on previous learning, with clear progression from Nursery to Year Six.
Priority Three: Pupil Personal Development
- Therapeutic thinking approaches are fully implemented.
- Children have opportunities to make positive contributions to school life.
- Children understand how to keep themselves safe online.
- Attendance is in-line with or above National Average.
Priority Four: Marketing
- All year groups full or nearly full.
- Have over 30 families who have selected Bearwood as first choice for Reception for September 2023.